[User-committee] Application Ecosystem Working Group Post Austin Summit Priority List

Callaghan, John john.callaghan at hpe.com
Tue May 3 18:11:02 UTC 2016

Coming away from our productive working group session we established the following three priorities for the group for the next cycle.
A link to the session etherpad is listed and welcome to input here: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/AppEcoSystem_WG_Austin_Meetup
Working Session Goals:
Define top 3 priorities from Agenda for the Newton cycle

1.       Review Charter
?  (Task Force - Subgroup determined from next post summit meeting)
?  Volunteers: John Callaghan HPE,

2.       Python SDK - First App and get it published We need a win for Python whether it be pythonsdk, shade or libcloud
?  Craig Sterrett to drive with SDK owners
?  Preparation for training to add value in Barcelona

3.       Consider IRC in addition to 2 x monthly calls
?  Christopher Aedo to drive with foundation through User-committee mailing list
Cheers,
John Callaghan