[User-committee] [app] Weekly Meeting Today March 21st at 3:00PM Pacific

Diaz, Victor H victor.h.diaz at intel.com
Mon Mar 21 17:37:43 UTC 2016

Join us today March 21st for our weekly meeting, scheduled at 3:00PM Pacific
NOTE: The time may be different for you due to US daylight savings time (it's probably an hour later for you if you're in the US)

If you have items for the agenda please forward them to me ahead of the meeting and we will get them included in the etherpad.

Agenda: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2016_Mar_21_App_Ecosystem_Workgroup

App Ecosystem Working Group Wiki Site: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Application_Ecosystem_Working_Group. You can find previous etherpards here.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there today!