[User-committee] [app] July 4th Meeting Reschedule

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 17:55:47 UTC 2016

Our next regularly scheduled meeting is scheduled on July 4th, which is an
American Holiday. As next week is an IRC meeting, I've selected meeting
times on tuesday and wednesday that have an available IRC meeting channel
available. The actual channel will be determined once we agree on a time.

Please follow this link to help select a date and time:
http://doodle.com/poll/qxe7zq6p7qf8bt9x

I will close the poll when I get online Friday morning and send out a
general invite.

Michael