[User-committee] [app] My FirstApp: Shade - Status

Bonell Manjarrez, Marcela marcela.bonell.manjarrez at intel.com
Mon Jun 20 17:32:04 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Thanks again to Caleb for completing the “Make it durable” section (Swift portion)!

* I discovered a bug in the sdk itself when adding metadata to objects, I filed the bug to the shade team: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/2000650. (This bug is not a blocker for My FirstApp)

Next steps:
* To test and fix the rest of the sections for shade (Introduction, Scaling out, Block storage) to make sure that shade is ready for the official go - Marcela
  - http://developer.openstack.org/draft/firstapp-shade
  - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Zj2JU0jR4hy8y1HxFl30gTEGeqgBjc6hqv0ZAByVYo/edit?usp=sharing

Marcela Bonell