[User-committee] [app] Looking for corporate dev platform contacts

Igor Marnat imarnat at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 20 12:13:18 UTC 2016

Michael,
sorry for delay, back to your original question - please consider myself as
the guy from Mirantis (I manage Murano, Murano apps and App Catalog
projects in Mirantis).

Stefano,
you mentioned above that you could write a blog post sharing results of the
survey of app developers, hopefully this is work in progress:)

Regards,
Igor Marnat