[User-committee] [user-committee][appdevhack-wg] OpenStack Hackathon WG

Gonzalo De La Torre gonzalo_delatorre at live.com
Fri Jun 17 17:11:10 UTC 2016

Dear committee members,
Through this message I would like to bring up to you a proposal to createthe Cloud App Hackathon Work Group. This initiative was brought to lifeduring the OpenStack Summit at Austin. The workgroup proposal hasbeen backed up and edited by some of the members but I would like toinvite all of you to provide additional suggestions to the scope of thiswork group. Initially, the work group name was proposed to beAppDevHack-WG but to become more inclusive to additional interestgroups the CloudAppHack-WG name was preferred.
During the meeting at Austin, the members attending the meeting gavethe opportunity to Michael and myself to Co-Chair this group. In the following link, you will be able to find the Goals of the Group:
https://goo.gl/MOAL9o
Gonzalo De La Torre(210) 837-0335Skype: gonzalo-de-la-torreGoogle Hangouts: latioz at gmail.comLinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gonzaloutsa