[User-committee] [app] Looking for corporate dev platform contacts

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Jun 8 22:34:12 UTC 2016

On 06/08/2016 10:59 AM, Kruithof Jr, Pieter wrote:
> If possible, do you mind distributing the following survey at
> dreamhost? The intent is to recruit app developers who are interested
> in participating in user research on behalf if the community.

Considering that we have sent a survey to our customers a couple of
weeks ago, I'd be concerned about sending another one. If you think it
would be valuable, I can write a blog post on dreamhost.com/blog or on
DreamHost Cloud forums but that reaches a wider audience, not just
openstack users or developers. Would that work?

BTW, how come DreamHost is not included as an option among the possible
public clouds? Can you add it please?

Our survey had similar questions too, I can share our findings, if that
is of any use.

/stef