[User-committee] [app] Looking for corporate dev platform contacts

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Wed Jun 8 17:59:01 UTC 2016

Hey Stefano,

If possible, do you mind distributing the following survey at dreamhost? The intent is to recruit app developers who are interested in participating in user research on behalf if the community.

Here’s the text:

"The OpenStack UX project, with support of the OpenStack Foundation and the Technical Committee, is distributing a survey intended to build a community of application and software developers who are interested in providing feedback to the OpenStack open source community. The survey is eight questions and should take no more than ten minutes to complete.

You do not need to be familiar with OpenStack (openstack.org) to participate in the study.  In fact, we would like to recruit more application and software developers who do not have a personal interest in OpenStack to avoid any bias.

As thanks for your time, three people will be randomly selected to win a $100 gift card.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/appdev-survey

Please feel free to forward the survey to your peers with other companies or universities   This is a community-wide effort and not limited to any specific company."

Thanks,

Piet