[User-committee] [app] Looking for corporate dev platform contacts

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Jun 8 17:44:52 UTC 2016

On 06/08/2016 09:33 AM, Michael Krotscheck wrote:
> I had a lovely discussion with Ken Perkins yesterday, the Director of
> Developer Experience at Rackspace. I've collected some valuable feedback
> notes which I'll be sharing on next weeks' call.

I wish we used written communication more: unfortunately I don't have
time to get on weekly calls for what *is* a volunteer project. But I do
read emails at night, when commuting, during coffee breaks... and I do
think, elaborate, execute in other bits and pieces of my little free time.

If you write down your notes over email I'd be happy to read and
contribute my own perspective.

> I'd also like to reach
> out to individuals in similar positions at other contributing companies,
> as they'll provide our strongest allies vis-a-vis code contributions and
> goals.

I would be that person for DreamHost.

/stef