[User-committee] [app] Looking for corporate dev platform contacts

Michael Krotscheck krotscheck at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:33:33 UTC 2016

Hey everyone!

I had a lovely discussion with Ken Perkins yesterday, the Director of
Developer Experience at Rackspace. I've collected some valuable feedback
notes which I'll be sharing on next weeks' call. I'd also like to reach out
to individuals in similar positions at other contributing companies, as
they'll provide our strongest allies vis-a-vis code contributions and
goals.

Has this already been done? If so, woot! If not, can you help me flush out
my rolodex? I'm looking for contacts at Intel, IBM, Red Hat, and Mirantis.
I assume that some of these persons are already involved in this group, but
if they're not, I'd appreciate an introductory email.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Michael