[User-committee] [app] What is an App?

Sterrett, Craig craig.sterrett at intel.com
Wed Jul 20 22:43:50 UTC 2016

Yes to "(this includes ansible, puppet, chef, etc, correct?)"
I don't know if we can put in sample names because I don't feel like we want to promote one over the other since they are not OpenStack products, but if people think it's OK, then lets add some.

I personally feel like we need to include the 3rd bullet, for PaaS/containers, because it's such a hot topic, just look at how many of the talks in Austin were Kubernetes, Docker, etc.  I don't know how much we will do, or can do to support apps on top of those solutions, but personally I feel like we need to at least mention them.

Craig Sterrett