[User-committee] [app] What is an App?

Montenegro, Patricia patricia.montenegro at intel.com
Wed Jul 20 21:21:58 UTC 2016

Hello all,

As promised here’s the draft I propose we vote on next meeting:

“Cloud applications in the perspective of the App Ecosystem Working Group include applications built using OpenStack SDK’s or API’s; or deployed atop OpenStack using Heat, Murano, or 3rd party deployment/management tools; or an application running within containers, or PaaS solution atop OpenStack.”

Craig and I collaborated on the etherpad I shared last meeting to get to this suggestion. Here’s it is again: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/App_Ecosystem_Workgroup-App_Definition

:D
Patricia