[User-committee] [CloudAppHack-WG] [scientific-wg] Cloud App Hackathon WG Meeting

Gonzalo De La Torre gonzalo_delatorre at live.com
Sat Jul 16 03:38:55 UTC 2016

Good day everyone,
Through this medium, I would like to invite every member interested in organizing a Cloud App Hackathon in a community to this meeting which will take place next Tuesday at:
03:00 Pm London Time09:00 AM CST
Google Hangouts Link:
https://hangouts.google.com/call/ra44a57fvzedrgvdnclbbrfbyue
Meeting Agenda:
1. Current progress and status of the CloudAppHack-WG2. Activities and direction (summary of known and planned events)3. Identify possible requests for additional OpenStack organizational and resource support to help scale and evolve the WG
Please feel free to contact me or Michael Jenkins at any time if you have any questions.
Best regards,
Gonzalo De La TorreUS: +1 (210) 837-0335MX: +52 (33) 8421 9335Skype: gonzalo-de-la-torreGoogle Hangouts: latioz at gmail.comLinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gonzaloutsa