[User-committee] [CloudAppHack-WG] [AppEco-WG] [: OpenStack training and demo at the Boston Plone Conference

Igor Marnat imarnat at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 15 13:40:34 UTC 2016

David,
I'd like to officially confirm that we'll prepare Plone Murano app by the
time of the conference and prepare the demo/training/workshop describing
how it works and how it can be used.

What is the right forum to discuss details (time, registration,
details/duration of the training, etc.)?

PS Thank you for inviting!

Regards,
Igor Marnat