[User-committee] [AppEco-WG] [CloudAppHack-WG] Cloud App Training as pre-hackathon activities

David F Flanders dff.openstack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 12:02:31 UTC 2016

Further to below, we now have our first "cloud app dev" training prepared
for its trial run next week at EuroPython.

We will be doing trianing on the Shade SDK library, which will include
several "learning challenges" for the participants to complete in small
groups.

Check our the challenges, feedback welcome:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/appdev-training-europython

To help empower all our community to run their own Shade AppDev 101
Training we are requesting that community members from around the world do
a screen-recording of themselves solving the challenges.

If interested please do reply offlist and I'll setup a recorded screencast
- coding fun guaranteed ;-)

Kind Regards,

Flanders

--