[User-committee] [app] App Developer User Study - Notetakers needed

Montenegro, Patricia patricia.montenegro at intel.com
Wed Jul 6 21:28:31 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

In order to better understand the needs and opinions of application developers, the OpenStack UX Project Team is interviewing 5 individuals that use the OpenStack platform. Topics for discussion include the individuals' background as it relates to application development, and their overall experience with OpenStack (however expert or novice it may be).
Sessions will take the form of Google Hangouts and engage the participant, a moderator, and an occasional question from a small team of interested community members. Interviews will last no longer than one hour and take place July 7-18th.
We need volunteers to take notes during the sessions to document the interviewee’s feedback. Volunteer’s will be asked to join the hangout session and take notes on an etherpad. The researcher will pause for questions from the observers during the sessions too. The goal is to capture the session for the researcher so she can produce the report afterwards. Comments and inputs are welcome too.

Contact me if you’re interested I’ll put you in contact with Danielle (the researcher) and she’ll send the invites

:D

Patricia