[User-committee] [vahana] Op Survey Assistance

Clark, Jay jason.t.clark at hpe.com
Tue Jan 19 18:19:01 UTC 2016

Thanks, Tom.

I'll reach out to David Flanders in the AppEcoWG for a few ideas.  I do agree with the idea of engaging the operators mailing list. I'll work on crafting an email to the mailing list and see where the discussion leads.

As Piet mentioned, do you think an impromptu focus group at the Operators Summit would be beneficial? The goal is to come away with (use-case) data supporting the idea that mobile, specifically iOS, provides value to OpenStack operators- not necessarily the intimate iOS library implementation details required to achieve it.  If so, who can I work with to organize such an event as an addendum to the OPS summit schedule?

Regards,
Jay Clark
Sr. OpenStack Deployment Engineer
E: jason.t.clark at hpe.com