[User-committee] [vahana] Op Survey Assistance

Clark, Jay jason.t.clark at hpe.com
Thu Jan 14 15:59:39 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I'm Jay Clark, member of the openstack-vahana project. One of my colleagues, Doug Hellmann, advised me to mail this list for guidance on the creation of an operators survey.

The openstack-vahana project is a newly started project. The goal is to create iOS client libraries to support the development of native iOS apps that seamlessly integrate with OpenStack, allowing operators and administrators the ability to have an iOS companion app to manage/monitor their OS-based environments.

One of our action items is to define use cases around this idea, and the survey suggestion has been made to the vahana team on a number of occasions, which is why I'm here.  Is there anyone here who can point me in the right direction to facilitate a survey like this?

Regards,
Jay Clark
Sr. OpenStack Deployment Engineer
E: jason.t.clark at hpe.com<mailto:john.stafford at hp.com>