[User-committee] [app] #Academia-WG

David F Flanders flanders at openstack.org
Tue Jan 12 09:10:28 UTC 2016

...going thrice...

--> last call for any amendments to the name as per below?

Otherwise, Stig and myself have drafted a proposal for the inaugural
meeting of the Scientific WG at the OpenStack Austin Summit.

If I may request comments and edits via this Google Doc, please:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10d7XDC1yw3thjxMMC1EXJlfmMAcjkfj2wnhH2MJgh9k/edit?usp=sharing

We'll look to submit this WG proposal next week.

Warm-warm regards from Australia (too hot down here!),

Flanders