[User-committee] [app] Training day (1st AppKit) actions from Tokyo

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed Jan 6 19:38:03 UTC 2016

On 01/06/2016 04:22 AM, David F Flanders wrote:
> With renewed vigour, I'd like to submit the following
> application-template on behalf of Stig, John & Paul [1] for a newly
> formed working group:
>
> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/academia-wg

glad to see this initiative moving forward. Historically there has been
an attempt in the past but the push dried out (other times, other
priorities). For historic reasons, I thought it meaningful to remind the
existence of this wiki page:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/AcademicInitiative

you may want to update that or delete it altogether so that there is no
confusion.

/stef