[User-committee] User Survey ready to go - needs your help today

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Thu Feb 4 07:22:09 UTC 2016

A few comments

- I did not get asked anything about my deployments, only my organisation and thoughts
- The thank you page refers to Tokyo (https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/survey-2016-q1/thank-you) "Watch for aggregate results released at our next Summit, Oct. 27-30 in Tokyo”. I think it should be Austin.

Tim