[User-committee] User Survey - your opportunity to contribute

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Tue Dec 27 20:15:43 UTC 2016

The spreadsheet should allow anyone to enter comments (it’s a Google spreadsheet in “suggesting”/comment mode).

Providing a written comment on the spreadsheet is VERY helpful, whether you plan to attend the live session or not. (It helps us capture your input precisely, and helps the user committee review suggestions all in one place.) Thanks for asking, Neil! I notice that a lot of folks have been very helpful in honing some of our multiple choice answers for accuracy and we really appreciate it. :-)