[User-committee] [app] Revamp openstack.org/appdev

Montenegro, Patricia patricia.montenegro at intel.com
Wed Dec 7 00:10:20 UTC 2016

Hello all,

As part of the App Developer Enablement WG goals for this cycle we want to improve openstack.org/appdev. The goal is to make it a reference for app developers that want to adopt OpenStack clouds. To get started we need help from the community with the following things:

  1.  History and ownership – We need to know the history behind the existing site, who owns/maintains it, where did the existing content come from, analytic, etc. Anything that can help us understand the current site to shape the next version. If you have any information or know who might have it, please let me know.
  2.  Existing content – I have the action to map the existing content, but I’m hopeful someone already has that information.  If you have any information or know who might have it, please let me know.
  3.  Desired content – Here’s the interesting part: what information you think will be useful for app developers to adopt and use OpenStack? Do you have content you think might be useful? Do you want to help shape this?

Chime in folks, we need all the help we can get.

Stefano, Kathy and Allisson, do you have any insight?

:D
Patricia