[User-committee] [AppEngage-WG] Re: EWG Workload Reference Architecture - Git Repo

David F Flanders flanders at openstack.org
Tue Dec 6 03:06:05 UTC 2016

Cc'ing this through to the User Committee WGs especially the AppEnable-WG.

Patricia (co-chair of AppEngage-WG) will be circulating a thread on this
anon, however as spoiler alert: effort has begun in this WG to better
understand and *engage* the AppDev community including companies with
CloudApp teams.  We want these groups to find our WG outputs and therefore
want to *join the community*.

2017 Aim: increase attendance by teams of people working on CloudApps to
attend the summit/events and join our UC/WG communities aka The Forum!

Below is the efforts of the Enterprise-WG which I think is worthwhile
noting as other WGs progress their outputs for user communities as we build
to the first Forum in Boston.

Over to Patricia for further context based on today's IRC meeting.

Best, Flanders

--
Flanders | OpenStack Foundation | Community Manager (Cloud Application
Communities)