[User-committee] Efficiency of WGs?

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 01:45:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

I agree with all the recommended practices mentioned thus far and I'd be up for a session in Barcelona as well.  We could continue discussing tips and also discuss common objectives between working groups with similar focus areas.

On the topic of WG meetings, I actually prefer to keep them in the standard OpenStack meeting rooms if possible so that the broader community can jump in when the topic is appropriate (I've had a few times where someone chimed in because their IRC nick was mentioned while they were idling).

Side note: I am one of the people who is guilty of just pasting links to the agenda rather than the agenda in meeting notices... I will change that behavior going forward.  :)

Thanks,
Shamail