[User-committee] [app] FirstApp jclouds ready for testing

David F Flanders flanders at openstack.org
Wed Aug 10 06:20:19 UTC 2016

Amazing effort Martin, well done!!!

call for those ofay to the java way?

It would be interesting to get your overall thoughts Craig on the
differences between SDKs, how they are structured, i.e. "Cloud Service
Orientated" SDKs like jCloud and LibCloud, vs "Datacentres as Resources"
orientated SDKs like Fog/Shade... I'm especially interested in which is
easier to understand from a n00b CloudAppDev PoV?

Kind Regards,

Flanders

On Wed, Aug 10, 2016 at 4:30 AM, Sterrett, Craig <craig.sterrett at intel.com>
wrote:

> Martin has committed all of his code and feels the jcloud version of
> FirstApp is ready for testing.  Do we have any volunteers?
> I will try and get to some testing this week, but it would be great if
> anybody else has some time to take a look.
>
> http://developer.openstack.org/draft/firstapp-jclouds/
>
> Craig

Flanders | OpenStack Foundation | Community Manager (Cloud Application
Communities)
http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/meet-openstack-s-community-wrangler-david-flanders