[User-committee] [app] My FirstApp: Shade - Status

Bonell Manjarrez, Marcela marcela.bonell.manjarrez at intel.com
Mon Aug 1 16:20:07 UTC 2016

Hi,

Good news… My FirstApp for shade is ready and available in developer.openstack.org! :)
Now, we have two guides for app developers both in python (libcloud and shade)!

These were the patches that I sent for fix/complete some sections.

Patches:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/334108
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/339732
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/341011
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/346235
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/347508

Official link: http://developer.openstack.org/firstapp-shade

*** What’s next? ***
Goal: Complete My FirstApp for another sdk (fog, the ruby sdk) before Barcelona.

Updates:
Sean Handley completed My FirstApp for fog.
http://developer.openstack.org/draft/firstapp-fog

Next steps:
I’ll start the same process to valide/fix fog guide if needed :)

Marcela Bonell