[User-committee] [scientific-wg] a summary of activities

David F Flanders dff.openstack at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 11:42:47 UTC 2016

With regards to the scientific-wg luncheon today, if everyone could please
meet in the "Scientific Lounge" which is being hosted by UTSA.
The 'Scientific Lounge' is located on the ground floor between registration
and the lunch area.
@Gonzalo if I could ask you to display a sign or the like on your LCD
screen in the lounge near your sofas to help organise?

--> We would encourage everyone to think of key questions to ask the
Directors at lunch.

As to, Yesterday's Scientific-WG (work task prioritisation) session was
very successful thanks to the co-chairs: Blaire and Stig, please see this
etherpad for a list of key topics which will be decided and assigned to WG
teams at today's working group session 11:15am (just before lunch).

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/scientific-wg-austin-summit-agenda

By the time we all head to the amazing Rainy Street Stack City party
tonight, I hope the ship's course will be set for Barcelona and achieving a
key set of work for the scientific cloud community!

Happy conferencing ya'll ;-)

Kind Regards,

Flanders

--