[User-committee] Add to your Summit schedule: User Survey presentation & work group

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Wed Apr 20 15:46:15 UTC 2016

Hi Neil & all,

Yes, you can see the full list of User Survey questions on the survey itself:
https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/survey-2016-q1/landing <https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/survey-2016-q1/landing>

You can also comment in the following spreadsheet (full list of questions/types): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c8Osptcse1geEeHBHwZ-fxQA-OQ_dzwAHSnBD3CNbEQ/edit#gid=0 <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c8Osptcse1geEeHBHwZ-fxQA-OQ_dzwAHSnBD3CNbEQ/edit#gid=0>

Cheers,
Heidi Joy

______
Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager, OpenStack Foundation
503 816 9769  |  skype: heidi.tretheway