[User-committee] Add to your Summit schedule: User Survey presentation & work group

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Tue Apr 19 23:26:45 UTC 2016

Greetings user committee,

We launched the User Survey <https://www.openstack.org/user-survey/survey-2016-q1/landing> 4/13, and I hope you’ll have feedback to make the next round even better. If you are able to during the Austin Summit, please join us for a user survey workgroup:

Preview an interactive dashboard, now in beta testing, to enable you to compare data across multiple surveys and variables
What questions should change in the next survey cycle? Provide your input
Suggest changes to the user survey process and production, including its frequency
Join the User Survey Team to do comment analysis of the raw survey responses and be an early reviewer/editor on the report itself.
The User Survey working group session <https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/9019?goback=1> is Thursday, 4/28 from 9-10:30 a.m. If you’d like to contribute to updating the next survey but can’t join that session, add notes to our etherpad <https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/UserSurvey2H2016sandbox>.

We’ll have a limited number of physical copies <http://www.amazon.com/dp/1532707053/> of the user survey in book format available at the Summit. Please hit me up during this session or at the community presentation on the user survey “We Love Data: 10 Things the User Survey Reveals About OpenStack <https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/9471?goback=1>,” featuring User Committee members Edgar Magana and Shilla Saebi.

Cheers,
Heidi Joy

______
Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager, OpenStack Foundation
503 816 9769  |  skype: heidi.tretheway