[User-committee] User Survey Results - October 2015

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Wed Oct 28 06:42:49 UTC 2015

Hi All

Thanks for a great report.

As I mentioned in the board meeting on Monday, I find the NPS numbers very
disturbing. If the two data points turn into a trend, we have a serious
problem.

Can we do some analysis on the responses to determine what may be driving
the surge in detractors? Summarising any verbatims from the survey and
attempt to discern any correlations would be useful.

Obviously confidentiality is important, but we must understand more about
what is happening.

Roland