[User-committee] [app] FirstApp Status Update

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Nov 23 10:07:09 UTC 2015

Ha, the one time I be lazy and use HTML email for layout, of course it
looks awful in plain text - apologies.

Not to worry! If you're looking at this email in a plain-text-only email
reader, the image attached to the original post it will show exactly
what was rendered in the HTML table :)

Source for both is:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Zj2JU0jR4hy8y1HxFl30gTEGeqgBjc6hqv0ZAByVYo

Regards,