[User-committee] [app] FirstApp Status Update

Jean-Daniel Bonnetot jean-daniel.bonnetot at corp.ovh.com
Mon Nov 23 09:31:24 UTC 2015

Hi,

What are the columns?

Thx
--
Jean-Daniel Bonnetot
http://www.ovh.com
@pilgrimstack

Le 23 nov. 2015 à 08:29, Tom Fifield <tom at openstack.org<mailto:tom at openstack.org>> a écrit :

Hi all,

Here's your update on the status of FirstApp:

        1       2       3       4       5
dotnet

fog

jclouds

libcloud

openstacksdk

php-opencloud

pkgcloud

shade

Published

Ready for Test

In progress

Not done

One thing that isn't on there is the amazing review of the entire guide Diane Fleming just did to fix all of the wording and grammar to make it more understandable. That was a big effort!

In particular, right now we need review help for:

jclouds
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/244961/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/248528/

Stanislaw Szydlo has section 3 for openstacksdk here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/238952/

and writing help for all SDKs for swift, in addition to anything else you can contribute.

I've just put up an incomplete start on the shade swift chapter
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/248547/

once that is merged, then we'll go to a call for testing for the shade guide immediately since Caleb already did the rest ;)

Martin Paulo has been doing some nice work on the orchestration section and also jclouds, as has Nick Chase:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/248528/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/244961/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/246733/

If you are interested in the broader vision of App Dev docs, comment on this patch from Anne Gentle:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/246660/

Regards,

Tom
User-committee mailing list