[User-committee] diversity survey results

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Thu Nov 19 00:04:01 UTC 2015

Stef - We should create and post the presentation on a google drive. I will work on that.

To me, the most interesting thing about the survey results, is that regardless of how people identified they indicated the same barriers - Ease of Engagement into the Community and Tools.

I think the team is turning to address those issues, before reaching out to increase the diversity of the community.
Thanks
Carol