[User-committee] diversity survey results (was Re: User Survey Data Analysis)

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Tue Nov 17 21:55:04 UTC 2015

I'm not. We got the results with only a little time before the summit, and
really only had time to get the results into a deck for the board.

We can add a public announcement to our to do list. There are certainly a
few things we learned during this process, and allowing time to get a
public presentation of the results can now join the others.

Kavit, Egle and Imad also presented and discussed the results at a session
during the summit. Obviously that was public too. Video:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/tokyo-2015/videos/presentation/lets-talk-about-the-diversity-of-our-community

Roland