[User-committee] Possible to publish aggregated raw data of user survey

Christian Berendt christian at berendt.io
Thu May 28 06:39:22 UTC 2015

While it is not possible to publish the raw data of the user survey
itself is it possible to publish the aggregated raw data of the user
survey used to generate the graphs published with
http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/openstack-users-share-how-their-deployments-stack-up?

I want to use some of the graphs on internal slides (used in kick-off
meetings) but I have to use a different graph style.

Christian.

--
Christian Berendt
Cloud Solution Architect