[User-committee] [App] proposal for a "OpenStack Application Tutorial" application

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Mar 3 09:25:15 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Christian and I thought it would be a good idea to run through the app
Christian has produced in a hangout. Let's do that Thursday at around
0700 UTC.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=First+App+Walkthrough&iso=20150305T08&p1=317&ah=1

As per last time, if you want to talk a lot, please let me know and I'll
invite you to the hangout. If you don't feel like talking, you may watch
on youtube and ask any questions using the app.

Regards,

Tom