[User-committee] Travel Support Committee

Maish Saidel-Keesing maishsk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 15:35:37 UTC 2015

Hi Shari.

I would be honored to participate as part of the committee

Maish

Sent from a very small keyboard with very big thumbs

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 4:14 PM, Shari Mahrdt < shari at openstack.org [shari at openstack.org] > wrote:
Hi everyone,
We’re putting together the committee for the Tokyo Summit Travel Support Program [https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Travel_Support_Program] , which opened yesterday, and we need 3 individuals from the user committee to join.
A big thank you to Tim and Chris, who were kind enough to give their votes for
the Vancouver Summit. We were able to fund the accommodation and flight costs of
28 key contributors (some of whom are gathered in this photo
[https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebsdii1nqns0fat/Travel%20Support%20Program%20Recipients.jpg?dl=0] ).
Applications will close August 10 and the Travel Committee will have from August
11 - 25 to submit their votes.
If you are available sometime during this timeframe and are interested in being part of the Travel Support Committee, please let me know by
end of next week.
Thanks! Shari

Shari Mahrdt
OpenStack Marketing shari at openstack.org [shari at openstack.org]