[User-committee] [OpenStack - Product Work Group]

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Thu Jun 25 07:01:55 UTC 2015

On 18/06/15 21:39, Steve Gordon wrote:
> [...]

Might be worthwhile to contact each of the working groups and teams to
find out where they're at and how to plug in.

Most of them have coordinates for contact on their wiki pages, however,
there are also a number of areas that sporadically gather but don't have
a ongoing presence which will be harder to engage with. There's a list
of both of these types at:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/UserCommittee#Working_Groups

Regards,

Tom