[User-committee] [OpenStack - Product Work Group]

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Wed Jun 17 21:55:17 UTC 2015

Hi All - As the Product Work Group and the User Committee were getting ready for the Vancouver Summit we drafted the picture below as a framework for work groups in the community. In the Product Work Group (P-WG) sessions in Vancouver we used this framework and received positive feedback.

Now the question I have is: What is our next step to operationalize this model?

The P-WG is moving forward with a Pilot process for gathering use cases, reviewing and prioritizing them to provide input to the M-Design Summit. Based upon what we learn during this Pilot, we'll evolve and expand our  areas of engagement. Ideally our Pilot would include interacting with the User Committee or some of the other WGs under their umbrella. Which is why I raise this question.

Pls let me know what you think.
Thanks
Carol