[User-committee] [app] Follow up on Vancouver ecosystem discussions

Roland Chan roland at aptira.com
Fri Jun 12 06:40:00 UTC 2015

Hi All,

​I'm starting to see some interest from people wanting to engage/create/get
app-on-OpenStack developers, both from the marketing and technical sides of
things, and with perspectives on requirements and experience gained.

I can keep trundling along gathering data, but I'd prefer to have an
interactive discussion, free exchange of ideas etc. Anyone else ready for
that? 1:1, forum based, I don't think anyone's fussy at this point.

--
Roland