[User-committee] [app] OSCon mid-cycle meeting ?

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Thu Jul 9 03:41:11 UTC 2015

I'll be there, but I don't think anything's been organised yet.

Since there are relatively few of us, we should be able to find a space
fairly easily somewhere around the convention centre.

Tuesday and Wednesday are the most likely days for me, but not sure
about schedule yet - do they work in general for you?

Regards,

Tom