[User-committee] User Survey analysis - NPS

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Tue Dec 22 21:11:21 UTC 2015

Team,

Here is a preliminary set of data showing analysis of version used, packages used, and projects used. I’m not seeing significant differences in these but I did call out where there are statistically significant differences. We’re also looking into how to handle low NPS responses based on individual user data.

In the following slide set, the blue represents what we had analyzed already (in the report), and the green/yellow/red shows NPS related to each segment. There are two sets of slides for each data output on NPS; the first slide is raw from the data scientist; the second slide includes some commentary to help you interpret the data.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fpv35hg9uhevnpw/User%20Survey%20NPS%20analysis.pptx?dl=0

Please feel free to send me questions, and happy holidays!

Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager
OpenStack Foundation

503 816 9769