[User-committee] User Committee Meeting Monday

Jonathan D. Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Mon Dec 14 16:37:09 UTC 2015

My understanding and thoughts on the NPS question so far is there are
two main considerations.

1) Metric measuring brand loyalty may not be relevant to open source
   community project  -- sounds like this is an open question that
   might make a good MBA thesis...I really don't know, but having
   gathered the information and having some number of board members
   interested in the number seems our default position should be to
   analyze if only to see if anything relevant can be extracted.

2) We have more specific and actionable to focus on -- I believe this
   is true, question is does further NPS analysis consume the same
   resources? If it does I'd vote to take on those items (ie
   interviewing detractors or other negative comments where we can).
   If it doesn't then it's irrelevant and we might as well do both.

-Jon