[User-committee] [app] Low-hanging-fruit - take over a shade patch :)

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Mon Dec 14 09:29:38 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I kicked off the patch to add the last missing chapter for shade for the
FirstApp guide (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/248547/ ). It was
unable to be completed since shade didn't support downloading objects
from swift.

There's a half-completed which fixes this. I probably won't get any time
over the next few weeks to finish it, so if you've got some python
experience and want an easy projects, check it out:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/249039/

If you need anything like this in any other programming language, let me
know and I'll find something for you :)

Regards,

Tom