[User-committee] [app] App Ecosystem WG weekly meeting date/time change proposal

Montenegro, Patricia patricia.montenegro at intel.com
Wed Dec 9 22:26:38 UTC 2015

Hi all,

As discussed on our meeting later today, we’re looking into possibly changing our regular meeting time/date to accommodate different timezones. I put together a poll in Doodle where you can check all the options that are convenient to you:

http://doodle.com/poll/d3h3qpps92bvgpgh

Bear in mind the the proposed times are UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) and depending on your timezone the proposed day may be Wednesday/Thursday instead of Tuesday/Thursday.

Please vote prior to the next scheduled meeting – Wed, Dec 16 – 5PM UTC – We’ll use time at the meeting to discuss the results. The changes will be effective after the holiday break, on the 1st meeting of 2016. Here’s how you can join the next meeting: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Application_Ecosystem_Working_Group#Team_Meetings

Best regards,
Patricia