[User-committee] [PTLs] [Defcore] [Users] - OSPod is headed to Vancouver!

Niki Acosta (nikacost) nikacost at cisco.com
Tue Apr 28 14:29:52 UTC 2015

For those of you who don’t me, I’m Niki Acosta with Cisco (formerly Metacloud & Rackspace.) I co-host an OpenStack-focused Podcast with Jeff Dickey of Redapt. (You can see  previous podcast guests & videos here<http://www.nextcast.net/openstackpod/> or download the podcasts here<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/an-openstack-podcast/id913351029?mt=2>.)

Thanks to the generosity of the foundation, we’ve secured two blocks in the podcasting lounge to bring OSPod to the summit. Based on feedback from previous guests and listeners,  and we’re looking to fill 20 to 25 minute slots with:

PTLs – to get updates on key projects
Users – SuperUsers and those running OS in production – would love to hear from companies nominated for this years' SuperUser awards: Comcast, Walmart eCommerce, eBay, National Supercomputer Center
Those involved in key initiatives (Big Tent, DefCore, etc)

We have a total of 24 slots available.
The blocks are available on Monday and Thursday from 1pm-6pm. The sessions will be recorded and posted on YouTube and audio will be posted as a podcast download. If you’d like to participate, please fill out the short form here: http://bit.ly/1bM635V

If we can’t fit you in during the summit, we will keep your info on hand for opportunities to be a guest on the regular podcast schedule after the summit.

If you have any questions, please message me off list at nikacost at cisco.com
We look forward to seeing some of y’all in Vancouver!

[http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/assets/email-signature-tool/logo_02.png?ct=1416252642374]

Niki Acosta
Cloud Evangelist
Cisco.com<http://www.cisco.com/>