[User-committee] OpenStack Sample App working session at SLAC Stanford

Amrhein, Karl ksa at slac.stanford.edu
Sat Apr 11 00:08:44 UTC 2015

When: Thursday, April 16, 2015 9:00 AM-4:00 PM (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
Where: SLAC, 2575 Sand Hill Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025

Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

for those attending remotely:

To join or start the meeting, go to:
https://bluejeans.com/666496498/1729?g=on2gkzrtha2dkqdtorqw4ztpojsc4zleou======

Just want to dial in? (http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
1) +1 408 740 7256
+1 888 240 2560 (US Toll Free)
+1 408 317 9253 (Alternate Number)
2) Enter Meeting ID: 666496498

First time joining a Blue Jeans Video Meeting?
http://bluejeans.com/support

Want to test your video connection?
http://bluejeans.com/111

On Thursday April 16, SLAC will host a hyprid (on-site and remote) working session to make some
progress on the OpenStack Sample Application.  Please see this etherpad for some background:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/os_demo

We would love to have you attend for all or part of the day, either in person or remotely via
video conferencing.  If you would like to attend in person (or remotely), please accept this
calendar invite, or RSVP to: Stefanie Smitherum stefanie at slac.stanford.edu<mailto:stefanie at slac.stanford.edu> .

Details about how to attend via remote video conference will be provided before the meeting.

We are located at 2575 Sand Hill Road in Menlo Park, CA 94025. I have attached a campus map that shows our building location as well as the best areas to find a parking place. Here is a link to driving directions for your convenience: https://www6.slac.stanford.edu/maps-directions .

Please bring your driver's license, and when you enter SLAC's main gate, use the left side visitor's lane where they will have your name on the entry list. Stefanie will meet you in the lobby of Building 52 and escort you to the meeting.

You can park anywhere that isn't designated government, reserved, etc.  Please note that there is currently a lot of construction and some roads may be closed, so be sure to ask the security gate to point you to the best route to reach our building.

Should you have any concerns with site entry or otherwise, please feel free to contact Karl at: 415-902-2455 or Stefanie at: 510-209-5537.

We look forward to seeing you on the 16th!