[User-committee] OpenStack End User Working Group

Chris C. Kemp chris.c.kemp at nebula.com
Thu Sep 11 03:22:54 UTC 2014

Everett -

I'm in total agreement.  Tom and I are connecting to discuss an agenda for the next discussion on Skype tomorrow afternoon.   Just sent you an invite.

The plan is to develop a draft agenda for a session in Paris, and then schedule a call with the participants of the kickoff call to lock down the agenda.  We have also discussed setting up a weekly call leading up to Paris, which we can discuss tomorrow as well.  We'll continute to copy the user-committee list until we lock down a name/audience for the end-user/developer audience.

Best,
Chris