[User-committee] OpenStack End User Working Group

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Sep 5 18:55:15 UTC 2014

No response on this in some time. Shall we take that as lazy consensus and move forward with Application Ecosystem Working Group?

It would be good to get this squared away well before the Summit so we can plan to meet there and come up with a strategy and plans to promote the Application Ecosystem.

One venue for discussing this could be one of these Tech Talks [1]. Or we could have a “Birds of a Feather” session and just meet somewhere to discuss ourselves.

Does anyone have any other ideas for venues to discuss this?

Thanks,
Everett

[1] http://openstack.prov12n.com/techtalks-at-openstack-summit-paris/